Friday, March 9, 2012

Home Improvements: Part 2 The Living Room

We're gaining a baby and losing our home office! A trade I'll take anyday but losing an entire room of an office required some creativity. For Christmas I got a new secretary desk which we put in our living room. I love this piece of furniture! It has helped me get organized and I love that it is close to my kitchen rather than upstairs. Now I don't have to run upstairs to get a stamp or envelope or to pay my bills or use a printer. Isn't it pretty?!
We also purchased a new bookshelf from everyone's favorite Swedish mega store. Also a great addition to the living room that we have a bazillion kids books, crafts, our own books, games, etc. And it's just going to continue to get worse over the years, right?! Love, love, love the new home organization and furniture pieces in my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment