Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home Improvements: Part 1 The Laundry Room

The above picture is our laundry room as it has been for the past 3 years. It was painted a lovely faux beige color with a beautiful border around the top! We have a door to our laundry room which is usually closed so the laundry room paint job was not a high priority on the project list. We finally made it to that part of the list!
No more faux paint. No more tacky, I mean beautiful border. My laundry room is now a beautiful blue which is the same blue as our accent wall in the family room (which is next to our laundry room). I LOVE IT! It looks so pretty with all of our white cabinetry and white hooks which I picked up on sale at La Target. My laundry room is so organized and fresh and clean (for a little while anyway)! AND I love the organizer on the back of the door. It's great for hats, gloves, little man's shoes and other random things that usually end up on the top of my dryer!
Hubby did compliment me in that the dryer lint trap was very clean when he was moving the dryer around and cleaning up in the laundry room! :) Stay tuned for Parts 2 and 3 of Home Improvements!!

No comments:

Post a Comment