Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Happens in the Car

Today is Thursday. I did not leave my house since Sunday afternoon this week due to Simon being sick and then myself so we were definitely getting out today! I had my to-do list written out which included a stop at the bank, my eye doctor to pick up some contact solution and then the grocery store. The trip went so smoothly - Simon sometimes really impresses me with his behavior! Anyway, maybe it's because I haven't gotten out much this week but Simon said a few things along the way that I had to share.

First thing we pull into the bank drive-thru and he blurts out "french fries"! Fortunately the teller didn't hear him because we don't visit the golden arches THAT often!

Then we pull into the grocery store parking lot and I turn around to ask Simon where we are and that he's expected to behave and to be a helper to mommy to which he responds "church." I said "No, we're not at church. Where are we?" He said, "MOPS." Seriously?! At least he likes to go to church and MOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment