Sunday, February 19, 2012

FEBRUARY 14 was a BIG DAY!

As we all know February 14 is Valentine's Day. It was also the day that Simon turned 21 months so I felt the need to snap a few pictures! My mom, Simon and I actually headed to Philadelphia to spend V-Day with my sister and her kids and take a big trip to IKEA. It's free kid's lunch on Tuesdays so we always go to IKEA on a Tuesday!

I was the big purchaser at IKEA on V-Day as we got Simon a toddler bed and a bookshelf for our living room. We eliminated one of our home office rooms now that we are having another baby so the books had to move somewhere else. A future post will reveal the house changes! Anyway, I'm not planning to transition Simon to a toddler bed quite yet but at least we are set to go with the bed. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to have independence and get out of bed, especially with how much he fought his nap and bedtime tonight :(

Anyway, enjoy a few pics of our V-DAY activities and have a good start to your week!



Mimi with 4 of her 5 grands

Wearing my shades

I love chicken nuggets and french fries at IKEA!







No comments:

Post a Comment