Monday, June 20, 2011

First Trip to the Philly Zoo

My sister and her family live in Philadelphia so last week Simon, my mom and I drove down to her place. We first went to Alison's house for bathroom breaks and so we could all go together. Simon was enamored with the guinea pigs that his cousins have!
It was a beautiful day to go to the zoo. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time there because of Simon's nap but we had a lot of fun while we were there! Oh, did I mention my sister's family has season passes to the zoo where they can take visitors?! Yes, so we will be visiting the zoo again this summer!!!

Simon loving the beautiful fountain at the zoo entrance

Me and Simon....did I tell you that his first "official" word is Mom?!

Feeding the lorakeets (sp?) This was really fun!


The Children's Petting Zoo - Simon points a lot. I told him not to eat the blueberries on the ground!

Not too sure about this goat....

Look! There's an animal!

The giraffe's were very interactive while we were there. Such beautiful and unique creatures!

Looking forward to visiting the zoo again this summer!!















No comments:

Post a Comment