Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catching Up....

April 29 was my last day of (paid) employment. So for the past month and a half I have been working on my transition from being a FT employee and mom to just a FT mom. Let me tell you - the transition has been so much fun! I have not missed work or the stress that came with it at all! Working moms and stay-at-home moms is such a touchy subject it seems. Since I have done both I feel I am justified in my opinion that both are equally challenging as well as rewarding. Each person is unique and has to do what is right for their situation but I think I am a better wife (especially) and just as good of a mom as when I was working. My first week as a FT mom I was exhausted! I told Chris I was still just as tired at night but it was more physically tiring than mentally.

I thought I would have more time to blog and be creative but I am finding my time is taken up by a busy little boy and activities galore! Like everything it's finding a routine! So here's to summer and one full of adventure and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment