Saturday, April 16, 2011

My New Vacuum

My vacuum literally went out with a bang! I was using it one Sunday afternoon and a loud POP woke the dog up and had me diving for cover. The poor thing died after 9 years. It was my first "real" vacuum I purchased after college. So the hunt was on for the new vacuum. Chris made me research and since we have the dog and a baby on the floor a lot I decided to go with the highly acclaimed Dyson DC 25 All Floors model. Best Buy price-matched a price we found online so we picked it up last weekend.

When we were in the store looking at it to make sure it was what I wanted Simon could not keep his hands off of it. And now that we have it home he still loves to push it around the floor. And may I just say that I LOVE THIS VACUUM! It is amazing! It vacuums my rugs without eating them and I no longer have to stand on the rug and pull the vacuum the other way to get them clean. Plus I can vacuum my entire stairway while the vacuum stays at the bottom of the stairs. AMAZING! I love vacuuming even more now! Who knew that was possible?! (Yes, Chris makes fun of me!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellen!
    I am way behind on commenting on your blog! I just spent about 10 minutes catching up on Simon. :)
    He is so cute.
    I borrowed my MIL's dyson and it is so cool and gross all at the same time! oh my goodness!
    Hope you are enjoying not working!
    a

    ReplyDelete