Sunday, April 24, 2011

11 Months

April 14 was a busy day! So busy that I almost forgot to snap a picture of my 11-month old! He had his pajamas on and was ready for bed before I remembered! I feel like my little boy is turning into a toddler and isn't so much a baby anymore. After a week and a half of struggling naps we are now for the most part back on a 2-nap schedule. I decided to not let him sleep more than an hour and a half during his morning nap and that seems to have helped in that he will take an afternoon nap also. He's sleeping 11-12 hours at night and is a pretty good eater. He loves to feed himself but does a good job of letting us feed him the messy foods (for now)! Yogurt is one of his favorite foods along with any kind of snack he can feed himself!

Here's a few things I want to remember at this age:
*He has 6 teeth (3 on top, 3 on bottom)
*He is walking all over
*He does "so big" really well
*He gives high fives!
*He knows to stick his tongue out when you ask him where his tongue is!
*He says mamama, dadada, bababa and knows how to do raspberries!
*He knows to get down on his hands and knees to climb down the step into our family room

Can't believe we'll be celebrating a 1-year birthday in a few short weeks. We are so thankful for this healthy little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment