Friday, October 29, 2010

To Anyone Who Has Ever Met My Dog

Bernie is our black lab, our first baby. And by baby I mean yes, a baby. He is 7 years old but is attached to my hip literally. I work from home so he spends the day in my office and if I get up to go to the bathroom he follows me. Annoying? Slightly. Bernie is not too overly impressed with Simon joining the household but he tolerates him! Simon is certainly aware of Bernie, though, and I happened to have the camera close by when Simon was trying to touch Bernie. I wish I had video because Simon was lunging and not quite getting there and then he'd fall back in his exersaucer and would repeat this. But the pictures are kind of cute!



Reaching as far as he can to touch Bernie!

Just missed!


Sooooo close!



No comments:

Post a Comment