Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

This is my random thought post! I cleaned out my bedroom closet and my guest bedroom closet this afternoon and in addition to getting "rid" of a lot of outdated items I also discovered a lot of treasures! And by treasures I mean clothing I haven't worn in two years because I was pregnant this time last year. It was so exciting to try on these clothes again that actually fit! Amazing how an entire year has already passed and that now I'm in the mode of "this time last year I was this many weeks/months pregnant!"

Anyway, my friend Jenn is having a SWAP party next weekend where a bunch of ladies are getting together to SWAP items - clothes, jewelry, purses, dvds, books, etc. I am very much looking forward to this as it sounds like such a fun idea! Unfortunately most of the clothes items I pulled out aren't quite in good enough shape to make it to the SWAP party but I did find a few things! I despise clutter so I don't often keep things around if I don't use them but this SWAP party has got me cleaning out closets and bookshelves!

I will take pictures of my treasures that I SWAP next weekend! Until then - have a great week! -Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment