Monday, September 27, 2010

I Wouldn't Eat Rice Cereal Either!

A little over a week ago we decided to try giving Simon some rice cereal. It was pretty exciting to try something new with him but after mixing the cereal up I had my doubts that he would like it the first time. Rice cereal reminds me of oatmeal which reminds me of slop (for those of you who watch Big Brother) and I just don't like or eat oatmeal. Anyway, my doubts were confirmed - he did not like it! He did like biting on the spoon and trying to play with it. The pictures below are a good sequence of how it went! We tried again as the week went on and I think we finally had success yesterday. We seem to be on our way! Ready and Waiting

The first bite is in his mouth Not sure what to think

I don't think I like this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment