Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Look Who is 6 Months Old

Here's the Simon Update:

Yes, he is 6 months old as of Nov. 14 - I can hardly believe it! He is such a ham when it comes to the camera. As you can see below he was flailing his arms and "laughing" hence the funny little smile. He is such a happy and content baby most of the time.



Simon is our "average" baby as he was in the 50th percentile for weight and heigh - 17 1/2 pounds and 25 1/2 inches. He is above average in that he is saying ma ma ma ma (although he doesn't really know what he is saying)! Chris claimed that I won since he said ma ma ma before da da da!


My hand was in front of the flash but this expression is priceless as Simon was tasting some pears! He's not keen on bananas or pears or sweet potatoes. Who doesn't like the sweet stuff?! Perhaps he is not my child as I go for all things sweet! We're having a little success with the sweet potatoes and he still loves his oatmeal cereal.In another 6 months I will be blogging about his 1st birthday....slow down time!


1 comment: