Monday, November 8, 2010

Two Teeth!

Do you know how hard it was for me to get a picture of these teeth?! Yes, those are two teeth on the bottom there. Simon got these in about a month ago (right after her turned 5 months old - I'm a little behind with blogging!) but I was just now able to get a picture of them. One night I had to use Ambesol (sp?) and Simon HATED it! He cried and cried because it tasted so bad, then it made him salivate even more and then he coughed/choked on the saliva! I tried to calm him down by putting his Nuk in and he wanted no part of that! Ever since then he won't take a Nuk which I think is hilarious that he probably associates the Nuk with the Ambesol :) That's ok with me - Nuk's can be great but it's just one more thing!!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, Is it alright if I add the link to your blog to my blog?? I love reading your blog, and I basically use that list to do my own bit of stalking each morning :) Just wanted to check first though...And by the way, SIMON IS SOOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete